We had the entire week of Thanksgiving off from school. It was awesome, except that no one wanted to go back to school yesterday. For me, the break was so long that it felt like the semester must be already over. I am having a very difficult time getting back into the swing of things.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we went to the Green and Gold Ball in Emmet with Brian's family. We had a lot of fun, and Brian even let me (try to) teach him how to Fox Trot, Salsa, and Cha Cha. It was semi-formal, but I broke out my old Sweethearts Ball skirt from High School and paired it with a new top. We looked very snazzy.Christine, Katie, and I spent all of Boot Scootin' Boogie on the floor line dancing. I'm telling you, 3 inch heels were not made for all of the jumping, heel clicking, and grape-vineing that line dancing requires. My calves burned for a very, very long time afterwards....
We're still waiting on those family photos. I'll post some as soon as I get them. I promise.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Thanksgiving Vacation
Posted by The Fletcher at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment