I was just curious if anyone had any Disney Movie Rewards Codes or Pampers Gifts To Grow Codes they weren't using. Most people don't bother because you have to have so many in order to make it worth collecting, so I thought that if any of you aren't using yours I would gladly take them.
The Disney codes come with a Disney DVD with all of the promotional info that is placed on the inside left of the case. The Pampers codes are located in different places, depending on what kind of package you get (wipes, diapers, bulk diapers, etc.), but they are on a little sticker that is half dark green and half white somewhere on the inside of the packaging. Anyway, if you want to contribute, feel free to leave a comment with the codes and make sure to let me know what kind of code it is. Thanks a ton!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Disney & Pampers Codes
Posted by The Fletcher at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We saved up for two years on the pampers gift to grow codes, for Christmas 2007 Spencer finally got a sweet toy from them. Now I am saving for free prints. Sad they don't have as much stuff as they used too.
I will look through everything I have that is Disney!!
Post a Comment