The holidays are over, and that means I have time to post. Yay! We had a very busy Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. We spent Thanksgiving in Portland with my Mom and Step-dad, and Sam got to go on his first airplane ride. When we got on the plane he started crying (thats how he is in the picture) and I was sure he'd scream the whole way. But as soon as we started taxiing on the runway he fell asleep and didn't wake up until we were landing. It was wonderful. Thanksgiving dinner was great, even though I was only able to have a "watered-down" version of the stuffing because I couldn't have the sage. We were able to see our friend Rachael and her kids the day after Thanksgiving and that was a real treat.We spent Christmas in Boise with Brian's family and Sam got to meet Santa at Grandma Fletcher's school. Grandpa Fletcher was strangely absent from the occasion...Christmas was great, and Sam was, of course, spoiled. He got a lot of stuff, but Santa didn't spend a whole lot on it because Santa is a bargain shopper and a second-hand store hero. All in all, we had a great time.

We didn't do much for New Years Eve, but we spent New Years Day driving to Utah for my sister Tiffany's Wedding on the 3rd. Her now husband, David, is really nice and Brian and I both really liked him. The wedding and reception were beautiful, as was the bride.
Sam discovered his feet two days ago and was very intently staring at them as he moved them. It was really cute!
I think that about catches us up for now!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Sigh
Posted by The Fletcher at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
A few things here!
First of all LOVE the new background!!
Secondly, Tiffany looks so happy and beautiful!! I am so glad for her!!
Thirdly I am an amazing picture taker!! I love it!!! (Family photos)
And lastly, I love the picture of Sam with his finger, cutest kid ever, I tell ya!!!!!
Post a Comment