Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A few things

Here are a few projects I recently did. The first is a skirt made out of an old pair of jeans that I made for Brian's niece McKenzie. I did a matching skirt for her older sister, Michelle, too.

This is a suit that I made for Easter for Brian's nephew, Hayden. I made it out of an old suit of his dad's and created a pattern for the vest out of a vest of Sam's. Hayden is about 2 months younger than Sam, but Hayden is 3 lbs bigger and they currently wear the same size.

Last Saturday Sam was rolling around on the floor and pulled his play gym on top of himself. I got a few good shots of him playing underneath it and this has since become one of his favorite past times.


2 comments:

PaintPrincess said...

I feel like my heart could explode with love every time I look at him!!! That adroable little smile just kills me!! :)

Jamie said...

I found it, go me! Hey, so cute. Love the monkeys and I look forward to keeping up with you in person and on the web.